Monday, January 28, 2008

Cheer Me On!


Graffiti



I saw Atonement at Pacific Place today. I knew nothing about the movie before seeing it, except that it was up for a couple of Oscars. The ads lead you to believe it will be another Pride and Predjudice type movie, but it wasn't at all. I was pleasantly surprised. It is about writing and writers and the effect they can have on other people. I found the subject fascinating. The cinematography was excellent. I think it could have been edited a bit more as it was too long and some of the scenes were unnecessary.

3 comments:

Lisa Farino said...

I really appreciated your comments about Atonement. I've been thinking of seeing the film but wasn't sure it was something I'd like. I had no idea there was an element about writers and writing. That's inspired me to catch this flick some day.

Lisa Farino said...

I forgot to ask. Where was that graffiti photo taken?

Maya said...

On the way to the theater. I was walking down Pike from Capitol Hill to downtown, past Boren, but just before the Convention Center.

Let me know what you think if you see the movie!