Thursday, January 31, 2008

Workin' Gal

All my photos today revolve around my old office and new workspace. Today was my last day in the office, so I spent the day packing and cleaning. I'm so sad to be leaving it, so it's pretty much all I thought about today.


Here is the lovely old office all clean and shiny and awaiting it's new occupant. I wanted to leave it clean even though I have yet to be moving in to a clean office. Every time I've had to move, I've had to clean the space first.



Here is the new workspace (after I cleaned it and hauled my boxes of stuff up). I will sit on the left and other people will be sitting on the right. The photo is taken from the door. I'm going to try to arrange my computer and keyboard so I will be sitting sideways to the door instead of with my back to it. That is bad feng shui and makes me nervous!



My coworker and I fed this seagull. Normally I won't feed them because then they come back and bother you and peck at the window. This is my little shot of revenge at having to give up my office. Now the new person can live with the seagull coming back and demanding more food!



This is what the new tenant has to look forward to!

No comments: