Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Morning and Evening

Today was a busy day. I had little time to take photos and little time to post photos. Since I have class on Tuesday evenings, this will probably be the case every Tuesday for awhile.

Morning

I think I'll call this one "God Bless America" for obvious reasons. The light this morning was excellent. I drove to work, which is unusual for me, so I had different views than my normal walk to work in the morning. It also posed a challenge since I had to snap photos quickly while sitting at a stoplight!


Evening

This was taken at the Reservoir Park (or whatever it's new name is these days) while walking to my blogging class.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Cal Anderson Park. I never remember it either.

Maya said...

That's it, thanks!

Janet Kincaid said...

The park picture in the evening is great. Very gritty.