Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chillon V

Today is my two year blogiversary! I can't believe I've made it this far. A post a day for two years. The first year I took every photo I posted on the day I posted it. That was a learning experience for sure! Some days were almost impossible. Now I post every day, but take from my stores. Usually the photos are taken within the last couple of months. It depends on how many photo expeditions I've gone on. I hope you've enjoyed my blog thus far and continue to enjoy it!


Place your arrow here.









Old vs. New








4 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

And a happy birthday to you, too, two-year-old! Yes, I've enjoyed visiting. Now, on to your third birthday ... it's only a year away -:)

Linda Reeder said...

Wow. Cool details today.
Happy Anniversary, blog buddy.

Janet M Kincaid said...

Love the caption on the first one and the composition on the last one (and all the ones in between.)

Congratulations on your blogiversary, Maya. I may be heavily biased here, but I'm so glad you started a blog and even gladder that I found it. And you.

Here's to another two years of fabulous photos! xoxo

Maya said...

Chuck: Thanks! I'm working on it...

Linda: Thanks! I hope to meet you someday in parson as well.

Janet: Me too! We'll have to get busy on our new blog as well! ;-)