Saturday, February 2, 2008

Garden Walk

There is one block on my way to work that is my favorite. It is a well tended garden. I believe it is taken care of by the church across the street. Once in awhile a sculpture or artwork of some kind appears in this garden. It usually doesn't last long, however. I'm not sure if the people placing it there take it back, or someone steals it. Unfortunately, my guess is the latter.


This bird showed up about two days ago and this morning I decided I'd better take a photo of it soon or it would be too late. Sure enough, it was gone on my walk home!


5 Minutes After Do Not Enter

Taken at Planet Java in Pioneer Square where I love to eat breakfast for lunch.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I am very glad to know of a place to eat breakfast for lunch. My fave.