Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sun and Flowers and Birds, Oh My!

I did, in fact, take photos yesterday. I just have too many to go
through until tomorrow. I took photos at a scotch tasting event for a
friend of mine. Check back tomorrow and look back a post (it will have
the correct date) to see at least one of them.
In the meantime, I got out in the bright bright sun today and had a
ball walking and shooting.

Seen in Post Alley near Yesler.



The kids were having a blast feeding the seagulls on the waterfront.



The first bulb flower I've seen on my walk home. A sure sign of Spring!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

You, too, Maya, have been prolific! I really enjoy your photos of our neighborhood, as well as your newsy commentary. Sorry I had to miss our last class. Was it fun?

Maya said...

Only half the people showed up, but that left more yummy food and wine for those of us that came!

We missed you, but I'm sure Hawaii was better! ;-)