Thursday, February 21, 2008

Working at Home

I worked at home today, so my photo options were limited. I thought about trying to take a photo of the lunar eclipse, but realized I don't have the proper lens so gave up on that idea. I was still hoping to see it with the naked eye, but it's mighty cloudy out there folks. This is breaking the hearts of photographers all over Seattle.


The advantage to working at home: my favorite morning Cuppa Joe in my favorite morning mug which was given to me by my best childhood friend many years ago.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Was there cloud cover on Capitol Hill? It was really really clear in Roosevelt/Ravenna, which made it seem colder than it was.

I caught it almost by chance when we were driving home from work. I'd heard about the eclipse, but wasn't all that excited. Then I saw it and was shocked how cool it looked.

Maya said...

Actually, the clouds were low on the horizon and the moon came out just as the eclipse started. The clouds came back in just after it finished too. Amazing. It was like the gods decided to open up the sky just to see the eclipse! I saw it all from my apartment window, so I could stay nice and warm.