Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quitting Time

On the way home I took a few shots in the Pioneer Square Station of the bus tunnel. A woman asked what I was taking photos of since it was just a bunch of open space. It's all in the eye of the beholder I guess. The other day a homeless man remarked that I must be a tourist as I was taking photos. So, the only people that take photos are tourists?


Bus Tunnel - Pioneer Square Station



Cable Car flywheel - Pioneer Square Station



Playing at The Paramount. A couple of these I'd really like to see!

2 comments:

Janet Kincaid said...

That picture of the tunnel is great! Reminds me a bit of Metro stations. Is this the same bus tunnel you showed me that night in Seattle? The one across from the Paramount?

Maya said...

Same tunnel, different station. It doesn't look like that at the station you saw...