Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Do you see what I see?

This morning I looked out the window and was excited to see FOG. Woo Hoo! I love fog and thought it might provide some good photo opportunities. Alas, it was burning off by the time I walked to work.


This shot shows the sun in the front on the old brick building and the fog behind on the new metal building. The sun is rapidly winning this battle!



This is a "where's Waldo" type photo. Can you spot the Space Needle poking out of the fog? How many cranes do you see?



Palm fronds in the sun. In sharp contrast to the morning, the afternoon had beautiful sunshine and good feelings all around. I stopped on the way home to listen to a man playing classical music on his violin from a balcony. Then I got to pet a beautiful Boxer that I normally see being walked in the morning. It was a treat to see him this time of day when I could leisurely pet him instead of rushing on by to get to work.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wish that April 1st sun would have held out longer. Love all your photos, Maya. My family and fellow blog readers all want to know, Who is Maya?

Maya said...

Heh. Just tell them a big fan of yours!

suesun said...

When the sun shines in Seattle, it MEANS something, and people act differently. I could feel that.

Here in C/S we tend to take our sunny blue sky days for granted.