Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Two Things Challenge: Self/Portrait - "Self-Fish"

I also noticed the great reflections possible in the Acupuncturist's office while looking at the fish. I may use this for the Two Things Challenge: Self/Portrait. I find this an interesting and difficult theme. Normally "self portrait" goes together, so what does separating them mean? I'm taking it to mean something that represents yourself and a portrait of yourself. In this case, the fish represent my love of animals and the reflection of me is my portrait.

5 comments:

Rob said...

Excellent caption to this challenge. I am having a tough time with this one. But time has run out for me. Be back in 2 weeks.

Janet Kincaid said...

Oh, no. Did I pick a challenge that was too hard again? Of course, being the smart ass that I am, I've found a completely unconventional way to interpret this week's challenge.

I love your interpretation!

Maya said...

dusty: Too bad you ran out of time. I would have liked to see what you came up with for this! See you in two.

d.c.: It is a toughy, but you are keeping us on our toes. I can't wait to see what you came up with! ;-)

The Artful Eye said...

Perfect Maya. Love the title and very clever interpretation.

Maya said...

Thanks!