Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sun and Salsa

Today the weather changed completely! It was sunny and almost too warm for me. I don't really enjoy sweating in my apartment. Things improved greatly when we went to the Arboretum for a pleasant walk.


The required Cherry Blossom shot.



Salsa sampler. After our walk in the park, we ate at Senor Moose in Ballard. That place was an oven inside, but the food and margaritas were SO worth it!



The guy sitting next to us showed us his interesting sunburn. He'd been up snowboarding today. Poor guys just don't know what to make of that big bright yellow thing in the sky!

2 comments:

Folly Blaine said...

I love the colors on the cherry blossom shot, but you've really made me want to check out Senor Moose. The menu looks awesome.

Maya said...

I had one of the shrimp dishes and it was great!