Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vacation

Hello all, just a note to tell you that I'm on vacation in beautiful Flagstaff, AZ. I've come down for my mother's 70th birthday. Although I'm still taking photos every day, I have been unable to post any yet. Hopefully that will change soon. If not, you will have to wait until I return home. For the avid photographers out there, you'll understand my excitement when I tell you I received a new 18mm-200mm lens while here as an early Christmas present! Maybe you'll see an improvement in some of my photos now.

4 comments:

Tash said...

Flagstaff is so pretty this time of year. Are the aspen turning yet? Hope you have a great time & your photography is really good with or without a new lens, but a new equipment is always soooo much fun!

Maya said...

Unfortunately, I felt ill most of the day today. I think it's a combination of the altitude (7000' for those of you that don't know) and sinus problems.

The aspen are only just starting to turn. Too bad my mom's b-day isn't just a bit later!

Loving the new lens though!!

Rob said...

Well, congrats to you for this early visit by the jolly fat man in the red suit! Santa Claus rocks!

Maya said...

dusty: He sure does! Apparently he hides out in Flagstaff when not working at the N. Pole!