Saturday, August 2, 2008

To each his or her own

I actually got up early enough this morning to take a couple of shots on my way to work. The light was beautiful and everything looked shiny and new after the rain last night. I will be on a little vacation the next few days, so may not be able to post until I return. Check back next weekend at the latest!


I think we are seeing more and more of these with the difficult parking and the price of gas going up. Which one would you pick?



Now I know where pigeons roost during the night.

4 comments:

Rob said...

Well, I'd love to own that Harley, but my budget allows for the pink scooter. Cool shot, quite the diversity of 2 wheelers.

have a fun vacation!

Maya said...

I thought the selection was pretty good. Something for everyone! My preference would probably be the scooter, but in a different color. Or, maybe the Harley...

Janet Kincaid said...

I'd like the blue one. It's preeeety.

Cool shot of the roosting pigeons!

Maya said...

I do like the color on that one, but not the type. I like the type on the Scooter, but not the color!